Latest challenges and offers
Individual Offers and Challenges are not necessarily made to every member. Please check your Dashboard to see what is available to your particular school.
Join 1,414 other venues by using SchoolHire to greatly increase your schools' rental income
SchoolHire provides schools business managers with an online platform to advertise schools’ rentable onsite facilities including halls, classrooms and sports facilities. Take advantage by listing for free all your school's facilities on the UK's largest facility portal dedicated to schools, potentially earning your school thousands of pounds in additional rental income.
Free access to Trinity's Music support resources and materials.
Trinity College London's Drama & Performance department have for the last 4 years run an international playwriting competition and each year we publish a book of the winning plays.
Trinity College London's Drama & Performance department have a Virtual Learning Environment with resources and information to support Drama & Dance teachers.
Design Engineer Construct! Add value to your curriculum and get performance points. Design Engineer Construct! is a learning programme that does all of the above through a programme of support worth £6000.
Current major donors
- Aldgate & Allhallows Barking Exhibition Foundation
- Association of Charitable Foundations
- Big Lottery Fund
- Buying Support Agency
- Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers
- Class of Your Own
- Climate KIC
- Disc To Print (UK)
- Dragons in Europe
- Future Foundations
- Gigajam Online Music School
- Little Bridge World
- Olympus KeyMed
- Oxford University Press
- PTA UK
- Rising Stars
- ScienceScope Ltd
- Show My Homework
- Sir John Cass's Foundation
- The Big Issue Foundation
- The Consortium
- The Day
- The FITS Foundation
- Thompson & Morgan
- Trinity College London Exam Board
- Vocab Express
- What on Earth Publishing
- Wooden Spoon
- Yamaha Music
Become a major donor
- Incentivise behaviours and activities that you believe in.
- Leverage support from any other sector of society.
- Donate products, services and volunteer time.
- Target individual schools or the whole schools system.
- Join and link up with other school funders.
- Gain feedback on your donations and support.
Having worked with numerous organisations interested in the education sector, I can clearly see numerous benefits Schools Funding Network brings to those wishing to support schools. It really is an excellent initiative.